ANALISIS PENGARUH HUBUNGAN KARYAWAN ( EMPLOYEE RELATION ) TERHADAP KEPUASAN KERJA KARYAWAN PT. MENARA KARTIKA BUANA DI KARANGANYAR

Nur Ahmad, Didik Hermawan

DOI: https://doi.org/10.23917/benefit.v16i2.1360

Abstract

The purpose of this study is to empirically examine the effect of employee relations
consisting of employee communication, guidance and discipline affect the job satisfaction of employees
of PT. Kartika Tower Buana in Karanganyar and knowing the relationship among the employee
relations of the most dominant influence on job satisfaction of employees of PT. Kartika Tower Buana
in Karanganyar. Based on the results of this research can enrich the study of the phenomenon of
employee relations and is expected used as a source of information and material for consideration by
the company to increase employee satisfaction. The hypothesis testing in this study using a multiple
linear regression analysis with the t-test, F-test and the coefficient of determination (R2). The population
in this study was all employees of PT. Kartika Tower Buana Karanganyar. While the study sample
was 100 employees of PT. Kartika Tower Buana Karanganyar with accidental sampling as a sampling
technique. Based on the survey results revealed that communication t-test obtained for 2.845> 1.985
so that a positive and significant effect on job satisfaction of employees of PT. Kartika Tower Buana
Karanganyar. T-test obtained for guidance is 2.936> 1.985 so that a positive and significant effect
on job satisfaction of PT. Kartika Tower Buana employee. T-test obtained for discipline is 5.234>
1.985 so have positive and significant effect on job satisfaction of employees of PT. Kartika Tower
Buana Karanganyar. Based on calculations simultaneously T-test obtained is 36.488> 2.68 so that
communication, guidance and incentives together have a positive and significant effect on job
satisfaction of employees of PT. Kartika Tower Buana Karanganyar. The coefficient of determination (R2) of 0.533; meant that communication, guidance, discipline can explain the causes of the rising and falling job satisfaction of employees of PT. Kartika Tower Buana Karanganyar by 53.3%, while the remaining 46.7% can be explained by other variables outside the model. The calculations show that discipline is a variable that has a value of beta coefficient greater when compared with the performance, that is equal to 0.415. This suggests that discipline is the most dominant influence on job satisfaction of employees of PT. Kartika Tower Buana Karanganyar compared with guidance and communication.

Keywords

communication, guidance, discipline, employee relation, job satisfaction.

Full Text:

PDF

Article Metrics

Abstract view(s): 272 time(s)
PDF: 115 time(s)

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.