ANALISIS FAKTOR-FAKTOR BERPENGARUH TERHADAP MOTIVASI BELAJAR MATERI KELISTRIKAN OTOMOTIF BAGI SISWA KELAS XI SMK YP DELANGGU KLATEN

Joko Rochmadi Raub(1*)

(1) 
(*) Corresponding Author

Abstract

The purpose of this study is to determine factors that influence students’ motivation in vocational automotive electrical major in SMK YP Delanggu Klaten either partially or simultaneously. The study was conducted at SMK YP Delanggu Klaten. The population is all class XI students majoring in automotive, around 128 students, while the sample was 40 students by using purposive sampling techniques. Data collection was through questionnaires. Data analysis techniques used multiple linear regression analysis, by testing the accuracy of the model (F test, the coefficient of determination, the accuracy of parameter estimators and predictors of donation, and the assumption of classical test (test of normality, linearity test, heteroscedasticity test, and test of multicollinearity). The results of this study were: (1) There is a partial influence of student’s interest and knowledge of student’s motivation (0.036 <0.05). (2) There is a partial influence on school facilities and students' motivation (0.015 <0.05). (3) There is no partial influence in the way teachers impose student’s motivation (0.938> 0.05). (4) There are simultaneous influences of the independent variables (interest and knowledge of students, school facilities and infrastructure, and how teachers teach) to the dependent variable (student’s motivation) (F = 17.523).R Square= 59% means that changes in student’s motivation is influenced by variables in the study by 59% in relative terms and the remaining 41% are influenced by variables other than research. Effectively research variables affect student’s motivation to change their interest and knowledge which reaches 28.26%, school facilities and infrastructure reaches 29.88%, and the way teachers teach stands by 0.82%.

Keywords

learning, otomotive, motivation

Full Text:

PDF

References

Alisuf, M. Sabri, 1996. Psikologi Pendidikan Berdasarkan Kurikulum Nasional, Jakarta: CV. Pedoman Ilmu Jaya.

A.M, Sardiman, 2006. Interaksi dan Motivasi Belajar Mengajar. Jakarta: Rajawali Pers.

Anonim, Undang-Undang Pendidikan Nasional No. 20 tahun 2003 Tentang Sistem Pendidikan Nasional.

Arikunto, Suharsimi. 2006. Prosedur Penelitian Suatu Pendekatan Praktik. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.

Asep, Sudjana, 2004. Paradigma Baru Manajemen Ritel Modern. Yogyakarta: Graha ...........Ilmu

Bafadal,Ibrahim, 2006, Peningkatan Profesionalisme Guru Sekolah Dasar (SD), Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.

Darajat, Zakiah, dkk, 1995. Metodik Khusus Pengajaran Agama Islam Cet. ke-1. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.

Daryanto. 2011. Sistem kelistrikan Motor. Bandung: Satu Nusa.

Dharma, Surya. 2009. Manajemen Kinerja Falsafah Teori dan Penerapannya. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar

Dimyati & Mudjiono. 2006. Belajar dan Pembelajaran. Jakarta : PT Rineka Cipta.

Djojonegoro, Wardiman. 1999. Pengembangan Sumber Daya Manusia Melalui SMK. B. Jakarta: Balai Pustaka.

Gujarati. 2006. Dasar-dasar Ekonometrika jilid 2. Jakarta: Erlangga

Hamalik,Oemar. 2005. Kurikulum dan Pembelajran. Jakarta:Bumi Antariksa

Hasibuan, H. Malayu SP, 2006. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.

Makmun S. Abin dan Saud S. Udin. 2006. Perencanaan Pendidikan Suatu Pendekatan Komprehensif. Bandung. PT. Remaja Rosdakrya.

Martoyo, S. 2000. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Edisi 4, Yogyakarta: BPFE.

Nawawi, H. Hadari, 2001. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia untuk Bisnis yang Kompetitif. Yogyakarta.: Gajah Mada University Press.

Rismayani, 2007. Usaha Tani dan Pemasaran Hasil Pertanian, Cetakan I. Medan: USU Press.

Setyaningsih, Sri Oktafia. 2008. Kajian Tentang Problem Based Learning (PBL) Terhadap Hasil Belajar dan Keterampilan Pemecahan Masalah Siswa Kelas XI SMAN 7 Malang Pada Materi Pokok Larutan Penyangga. Skripsi, Program Studi Pendidikan Kimia FMIPA Universitas Negeri Malang.

Sirojuzilam. 2008. Disparitas Ekonomi dan Perencanaan Regional. Medan: Pustaka Bangsa Press.

Slameto. 2003. Belajar dan Faktor-faktor yang Mempengaruhinya. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta

Sugiyono. 2002. Metode Penelitian Administrasi. Bandung : Alfabeta.

Sirodjuddin, Ardan. 2008. SMK Lebih Menjanjikan Masa Depan Dibandingkan Dengan SMA. [online]. http://ardansirodjuddin. wordpress.com/ 2008/06/03/smk-lebih-menjanjikan-masa-depan-di-banding-sma/. Diakses tanggal 25 Juni 2011 pukul 22:10-22:30.

Suryosubroto, 2004. Manajemen Pendidikan di Sekolah. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.

Tu’u. 2004. Peran Disiplin Pada Perilaku dan Prestasi Siswa. Jakarta: PT. Gramedia Pustaka Utama.

Wahyosumidjo, 1997. Kepemimpinan dan Motivasi, Cetakan III, Ciawi-Bogor: Ghalia Indonesia.

Article Metrics

Abstract view(s): 197 time(s)
PDF: 111 time(s)

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.

ISSN: 2541-4569

Hosted by Mason Publishing, part of the George Mason University Libraries.