MOTIVASI KERJA DAN KOMPENSASI TERHADAP KEPUASAN KERJA GURU SMK SWASTA DI WILAYAH TIMUR KABUPATEN PEMALANG

Arif Rahman Hakim(1*), Muhdi Muhdi(2)

(1) Universitas Negeri Yogyakarta
(2) Universitas PGRI Semarang
(*) Corresponding Author

Abstract

The purpose of this study is to (1) To find out the importance of work motivation on vocational teacher job satisfaction in the supervision of the eastern part of Pemalang Regency, (2) to find out the effect of compensation on job satisfaction of private Vocational Teachers in the supervisory area of the eastern part of Pemalang Regency, (3) to determine the effect of work motivation and compensation on job satisfaction of private vocational school teachers in the supervisory region of the eastern part of Pemalang Regency. Data collection method used was a questionnaire method. Analysis of the data used is descriptive analysis, test requirements and hypothesis testing which includes simple linear regression analysis and multiple regression analysis. Factors that affect teacher job satisfaction include work motivation and compensation 54.4%, the remaining 45.6% is influenced by variables outside the study. Work motivation and compensation of teachers in private vocational supervisory regions in the eastern part of Pemalang Regency are categorized while the job satisfaction of teachers in private vocational supervisory areas in the eastern part of Pemalang district is categorized high.

Keywords

work motivation, compensation, satisfaction, education management

Full Text:

PDF

References

Ardana, I Komang. 2012. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Yogyakarta: Graha Ilmu

Hasibuan, Malayu S.P., 2014. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.

Kusuma, I, dan Komang Ardana. 2014. Pengaruh Penempatan dan Kompensasi Terhadap Kepuasan Kerja dan Kinerja Karyawan. E-Jurnal Manajemen Universitas Udayana, 3 (7), 25–37.

Mardiono, Dian. 2014. Pengaruh motivasi dan Disiplin Kerja terhadap Kepuasan kerja karyawan. Jurnal Ilmu & Riset Manajemen Vol. 3 No. 3.

Rahayuningsih, Sri, Yovitha Yilejantiningsih, dan Ghufron Abdullah. 2015. Pengaruh Kompensasi dan Lingkungan Kerja terhadap Kepuasan Kerja Guru SMP Negeri di Sub Rayon 02 Pecangaan Kabupaten Jepara. Jurnal Manajemen Pendidikan, No. 14, 33–45.

Robbins, Stephen P. T A Judge. 2010. Organizational Behavior. Jakarta: Salemba Empat.

Saleem, Rizwan, Azeem Mahmood, dan Asif Mahmood. 2010. Effect of Work Motivation on Job Satisfaction in Mobile Telecommunication Service Organizations of Pakistan. International Journal of Business and Management, 5 (11). https://doi.org/10.5539/ijbm.v5n11p213.

Situmorang, Susan Novita Rotua, Haryadi Sarjono. 2013 Pengaruh Motivasi Kerja dan Kompensasi Terhadap Kepuasan Kerja serta Dampaknya pada Kinerja Pegawai Negeri Sipil Kantor Kecamatan Kebon Jeruk, Jakarta Barat. Jurnal Ekonomi, Volume 4 Nomor 1.

Sohail, A. et al. 2014. Effect of Work Motivation and Organizational Commitment on Job Satisfaction: (A Case of Education Industry in Pakistan). Global Journal of Management And Business Research, 14(6), 41–46. https://journalofbusiness.org/index.php/GJMBR/article/view/1320.

Sudharto. 2011. Pengaruh Kepemimpinan Kepala Sekolah dan Kompensasi Terhadap Kepuasan Kerja Guru SMPN Kota Semarang. Jurnal Cakrawala Pendidikan, XXX: 3

Sutrisno, Edy, 2012, Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: Prenada Media Group.

Article Metrics

Abstract view(s): 556 time(s)
PDF: 1189 time(s)

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.